We now have confirmed details of the Old Bostonian Association Annual Dinner 2015. Following an excellent response to the request for early expressions of interest, we believe we will have outgrown our recent regular venue at the Boston and County Club, so we are returning to the School this year and holding the event in the Assembly Hall. The move should not however impact quality since Julie Holland and her team from the Boston and County Club have given the kitchen facilities at the school their seal of approval and they will be travelling across town to serve us again.
Here are the details, which are also available in the OBA diary.
OBA Annual Dinner
Saturday 28th March 2015- 6:30pm for 7:30pm
Assembly Hall, Boston Grammar School
(Catering by Julie Holland of the Boston and County Club)
Please order your tickets as soon as possible. There are three ways to do so:
- by sending the following details to Peter Sharman together with, or followed soon after by, a cheque payable to “Old Bostonian Association”
- by using the form below to order your tickets via PayPal
- via BACS; please contact Peter Sharman for the OBA bank account details
- Your name
- Your years at Boston Grammar School
- Number of tickets required
- Your menu choice (each of three courses as above)
- Your address and contact telephone number
- Your email address
- Your guest’s name
- Your guest’s menu choice
The dinner has taken place and orders are therefore now closed.