|Guest Speaker – Bill Dunham|
Boston & County Club.
I am pleased to be able to announce details of the 2016 OBA Annual Dinner. It will be held at the Boston & County Club, and the guest speaker this year will be Brigadier M W (Bill) Dunham CBE BSc.
You can order your dinner tickets on-line using the form at the bottom of this post.
Bill joined the Royal Marines in 1979 straight from BGS and had a long and varied career including command at every level up to Brigadier. His Career culminated in roles as Commandant of Commando Training Centre, as Chief of Staff of the NATO Training Mission in Kabul and finally Deputy Commandant General. He left the Corps on 31 March 2015 and now works as the Director of Strategy and Corporate Services at the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
If you have never heard this man speak now is your chance – he was one of Mr Anderson’s early pupils and he knows he has a hard act to follow but we are sure he will give it a go!
OBA Annual Dinner
Saturday 19th March 2016- 6:30pm for 7:30pm
Boston & County Club, Parkgate, Boston
(Catering by Julie Holland of the Boston and County Club)
Please order your tickets as soon as possible. There are three ways to do so:
- by sending the following details to Peter Sharman together with, or followed soon after by, a cheque payable to “Old Bostonian Association”
- by using the form below to order your tickets via PayPal
- via BACS; please contact Peter Sharman for the OBA bank account details
- Your name
- Your years at Boston Grammar School
- Number of tickets required
- Your menu choice (each of three courses as above)
- Your address and contact telephone number
- Your email address
- Your guest’s name
- Your guest’s menu choice
The dinner has taken place and orders are therefore now closed.