You can also find the store by clicking on the “Store” link, either on this blog or on the main Old Bostonian Association website.
Why a new store?
Can you sell my product?
- You are an “old bostonian” in the widest sense; that is, you are a current or former student or staff member of Boston Grammar School: a selective secondary school in Boston, Lincolnshire, England, and not any other school of a similar name. In exceptional cases we may consider products not produced by an old bostonian, but the product would have to be of very special significance to old bostonians.
- Your product will probably, though not necessarily, be creative, e.g. book, film, music.
- Your product is available to buy from Amazon.co.uk or a scheme by which the Old Bostonian store can receive a return on sales made through the store can be set up. Even if no such scheme is possible, items of special interest to old bostonians may be included.
- To present products to visiting old bostonians which will be of interest to them, either in their subject matter or in the knowledge that they are produced by a fellow old bostonian.
- To promote the products of old bostonians to old bostonians and to other visitors to the store.
- To produce a monetary return for the Old Bostonian Association.
There is no intention to turn the store into an advertising platform for general products and this will not be allowed to happen.