|Guest speaker, Danny Butterfield|
You can order your dinner tickets on-line using the form at the bottom of this post.
Former professional footballer began his career as a youth with Grimsby Town. He then made 232 appearances for Crystal Palace before moving to Charlton Athletic, Southampton, Bolton Wanderers, Carlisle and Exeter City.
Danny was primarily utilised as a right back but often appeared in midfield. However, due to Palace’s financial problems that saw them put into administration, he was converted to a makeshift striker. Butterfield scored a hat-trick in the space of 6 minutes 48 seconds during a 2009-10 FA Cup fourth round replay 3-1 win against Wolves; he scored with his left foot, right foot and his head which is described as the ‘perfect hat-trick’. This is the club’s fastest ever hat-trick.
Danny made a total of 488 appearances in the Premiership and Football League and now a coach to the under 18 squad at Premiership Southampton.
OBA Annual Dinner
Saturday 24th March 2018- 6:30pm for 7:30pm
Boston & County Club, Parkgate, Boston
Please order your tickets as soon as possible. There are three ways to do so:
- by sending the following details to Peter Sharman together with, or followed soon after by, a cheque payable to “Old Bostonian Association”
- by using the form below to order your tickets via PayPal
- via BACS; please contact Peter Sharman for the OBA bank account details
- Your name
- Your years at Boston Grammar School
- Number of tickets required
- Your menu choice (each of three courses as above)
- Your address and contact telephone number
- Your email address
- Your guest’s name
- Your guest’s menu choice